What is Solia?
Play on the go! Phone tech has come a long way and we've responded to user feedback by improving the mobile experience so you can play when you choose!
- Customize everything, from the colors on all elements of your clothing, to how your very own town looks! You can even choose outfits for NPCs that move into your town.
- Build lasting relationships with villagers and have them move into your town.
- Forage and Farm off the land to create your own town.
- Raise adorable pets to get additional help!
- Jobs There are plenty of ways to make gold to grow your town. Whether it be through scavenging, crafting, creating, selling, or farming, jobs will help you shape your town to your vision. Become more proficient in your favorite jobs and make your town your way!
- Create custom designed clothing that is your very own and share with your friends.
- Craft: food, clothing, shelter, tools, furniture and much, much more!
Solia's in Testing right now.
Right now, Solia is still in development. Things are nowhere near done and are changing daily. You can get a head start now or wait to start until later this year once Solia is complete!
What's the story?
Solia is a world that has gotten past the devastation and is in the healing phases of an apocalyptic event. The inhabitants are still broken into small groups having a difficult time getting by, and bandits are still a problem. But there are people in the world trying to do good by building villages and cities and creating welcome settlements for people to gather together to help one another prosper. Sorven is one of the largest cities on Solia and was founded by the Winters Family.
Now headed by Raine Winters, Sorven has an overcrowding problem. It can't grow fast enough to get ahead, so Raine has taken on a project to try to spread Sorven's prosperity. She is looking for people to start building more towns, in places with more room than Sorven has left. This is where you come in, take up the task, and start your own settlement. Create not only your own home, but homes for others; gather villagers, and with their help - create a prospering town.
How can I learn about updates?
Follow us right here on Solia or on Twitter
I need help!
Please open a Support Ticket
and our support staff will get right on it!