Vexous
Posted 224 days
Only thing i dont like about rain is it tends to stop me from exercising outside, bye bye daily walks T_T
But prefer it over anything else lol
Its way easier to get warm then it is to get cool XD

SinfulGaze
Posted 223 days
Yeah I get pretty bad allergies too Hur, but I'd still deal with them more than summer xD

Allen Tepes
Posted 109 days
It’s been so long since I’ve been on this thread. How is everyone? :D

hurbird
Posted 108 days
Doing alright here, hows about yourself?

Vexous
Posted 108 days
Allen! hey ya <3

Alive for the most part,
Ive been training a new girl for the last 2 months at work so sorry about the lack of events xD

Allen Tepes
Posted 108 days
@hubird: That’s good to hear.

I’m good. Just doing my daily testing and stuff. With virus going around, I haven’t left the house since March.

@vexous: Same. Oh that’s cool! How’s it coming along?
No worries! It’s been hectic for these past months so it’s completely understandable! :D

hurbird
Posted 108 days
Ah, I've had to go to work. But fortunately I don't really come in contact with people for my job so easy enough to distance myself.

Vexous
Posted 108 days
Yeah I've worked right through the pandemic here, not a single day off and it's honestly been exhausting. The joins of being apart of a essestial industry lol
New girl got put on full time and I ended up with a new office which I moved into this week so all in all its going pretty good.

Allen Tepes
Posted 108 days
@hubird: that’s good to hear. Thank goodness I don’t have to come to work and I get to work from home. It’s just a lot going on with everything that has happened.

@vexous: Ngl. It is exhausting. Even with working at home, they seem to demand more than when you aren in office. Suddenly people believe that because you are working from home you have more freedom.

At least you get to go to a new office with the new person on your team. :D

hurbird
Posted 107 days
That's kinda exciting Vexous. Grats on the new office :)

Allen, Ah yeah. We did some mild work from home back in march (the couple weeks after spring break) and my kitty cat absolutely loved me being home all the time. Then our mild quarantine thing ended and I was essential enough I needed to come back into the office.

Allen Tepes
Posted 106 days
Well dang! At least you gots to spend time with your kitty! :fangirl:

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.