Allen Tepes
Posted 74 days
How do I make it hatch? I know it’s a silly question, but I really would like to know how it works. :awesome:

赤い蝶
Posted 74 days
If its in your inventory, send it to game, if its already in your game click the tool slot. Look for the egg in your tools and hold it until it hatches. I think you're keeping it warm by holding it. Eggs seem to take different amount of time to hatch. Or the difference in time my eggs take might have to do with if I'm traveling around or just sitting still. I'm not sure but I've definitely had different time results when trying to hatch eggs.

Allen Tepes
Posted 74 days
Oh okay. Thank you! :nod:
I shall keep that in mind. :fangirl:

Celestine Amine
Posted 73 days
Yeah, some kogo eggs take a certain # of lands to hatch so you just random visit. Others it's a how long you're holding I think so regardless of lands when that time's up it hatches. Like I sat in town with one and the second I got up off my chair it hatched cuz the time was up (I had been afk a while but I don't think they hatch while in afk mode).

赤い蝶
Posted 69 days
Its kind of nice they wont hatch when you're AFK so you don't miss it. :fangirl:

Celestine Amine
Posted 69 days
Good point lol
But I have totally missed it land hopping before and thought it poofed XD sneaky eggs. Wasn’t paying attention in tabs.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.