Briar
Posted 1135 days
What was something that you really liked about the old solia? or like, what fond memories do you have?

i really liked the contest during halloween when all the shopkeepers would cosplay and you'd have to try to crowdsource who they were. also the farming pineapples come to mind. and the banning of that person with all the mules was a notable thing too.

edit: oh i should probably mention i haven't been active on solia since 2014-ish

Ranger
Posted 1135 days
GLEN OBVIOUSLY. but there were only like three avatars i made without my little buddy.

i feel naked without him, but i know we'll be reunited one day!

TempusBliss
Posted 1135 days
Being able to change the skin color and sex of my avatar, hiding the ear, and all the scissors for the hairs.

Xolzealtzi Odelnos
Posted 1135 days
the cat emojis :3

赤い蝶
Posted 1135 days
Omg You ask what your favorite thing from the old site was and then you listed someone getting banned. That's hilariously mean.

I don't really miss anything from the old site. I used to only log in like once a week at the most and just lurk. I only posted when something pissed me off enough to bait me into posting. I log in a lot more since update to come play with my pets and collect my stuff.

Emmy
Posted 1135 days
I miss the "Buy" shirt, and maybe a few wigs, but don't really miss the old site. I am WAY more active on the new site than the old one. I used to just lurk around the other site & didn't participate much.

Briar
Posted 1135 days
赤い蝶 wrote:Omg You ask what your favorite thing from the old site was and then you listed someone getting banned. That's hilariously mean.

NOOOOO not like that

it was just a memorable thing

eliechan
Posted 1135 days
I miss my friends, tho of course it's nice meeting new peeps, just forums aren't as active now.

Usagii
Posted 1135 days
I miss my majig and Face off. and my twist, hoshi and book hair collections. were my favorite hair styles to use.

Miss all of my items. havent been on lately because I can't play with my avatar as much anymore.

guess i'll just have to start from scratch again. would love if the hoshi/twist hair styles would come back down the road. dont think they are in the current fun gatchas.

Briar
Posted 1135 days
Usagii wrote:I miss my majig and Face off. and my twist, hoshi and book hair collections. were my favorite hair styles to use.

Miss all of my items. havent been on lately because I can't play with my avatar as much anymore.

guess i'll just have to start from scratch again. would love if the hoshi/twist hair styles would come back down the road. dont think they are in the current fun gatchas.

yeah, we all kinda miss our items. i really liked the ability to make custom items tho. it was fun. good thing it's more or less here and better than it was tho!

Cucumber Dip
Posted 1134 days
I really miss the customs. I was meh on them for a while, but having special event customs lured me in and I enjoyed having that level of control over my items, whether they were the once and done event customs, or the items you could customize over and over.

My most favorite and most used items were Heart of Aphrodite, Fairy Lashes, and Elven Splendor. They were older items, so if they transfer over at all, they might need to be redone.

In terms of events, I enjoyed Face Off and seeing everyone's creativity. And the events where the Wolf would pop up would push for more posting. Same with Ghostmas events where you just sprayed everyone.

King Gaz
Posted 1134 days
I miss my custom hairs and bears, honestly. Every Avatar for like a year was a custom hair with a matching bear.

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 1133 days
I miss my porcelain doe skin, dark halo, my HUGE collection of rare wigs and all sorts of horns, (including my little demon horns) all the background items I owned, being able to wear the pet items.... I can't use the world so everything that's just for it is entirely useless for me. Since I'm on mobile the items are SUPER jpegy and there's no point in me making avis. Sooo I miss pretty much everything on the old site. :/

Angəl
Posted 1133 days
I miss the feedback thread.

Mevneriel
Posted 1132 days
I really miss my Gabriel’s wings and twilight star. I feel so naked without the two of them; I wore them with every avatar I made.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.