King Gaz
Posted 1093 days
Or even just the forum being active :(

Simica
Posted 1093 days
invite people from other sites, friends etc. If you want more activity, help out with advertising and getting the word out.

Lucifleur
Posted 1088 days
Having an inventory. I keep coming by to check on my inventory and it remains the same
orz

Cucumber Dip
Posted 1088 days
I agree Lucifleur, but it takes time to rebuild the site and the items. I am not technically or artistically trained, so I would not begin to know their workload. Can support our team's continued progress

Simica
Posted 1088 days
Following the closing of the old Solia, we're transferring items that were released from May 2016 until the date the old site closed. This item transfer is being done simply as a thank you to the people that supported us when times were really tough. So far, 1192 items from the old Solia have been transferred! Check your bank to see which of those 1192 items have transferred for you!

says on the front page. if you are expecting anything earlier than that, you are out of luck for various reasons. There are many items on the market that are able to be recolored that can be bought cheaply and with the various ways of earning gold easily in worlds. it would take next to no time at all gain a decent gold amount to purchase. There has been many items released thus far.

As for transferring items, there is only one artist at the time that is doing it all. Patients and understanding is a must in such large tasks.

Rainleaf
Posted 1087 days
All my items, since literally pretty much none of them transferred.

Duke of Failure
Posted 1087 days
I didn’t have a super valuable old inventory and never used to change my avi, so maybe I’ve taken it easier than others. I had items that even had transferred from Tornfaun.

I do want to point out that the transfer averages out to 5+ items a day, (35+/week, 150+/month), a rate that about eclipses the new gatchas combined and is being handled by one dude. Items will keep transferring, but patience and supporting the new site is only way to keep that up.

Rainleaf
Posted 1029 days
I miss like. All my items.

I really loved the Christmas werewolf event. Also it seems that the forums are extremely dead now.

Cucumber Dip
Posted 1029 days
Hi Rainleaf! It's a testament to the artistry of Solia with their items. The Christmas werewolf items were pretty awesome.

Yes, the forums are inactive now, that's why you should help post.

StarryMagicWand
Posted 380 days
I miss a lot of the items from the old Dream Avatar creator. But there's still a lot of interesting items now, though I hope we get more soon.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.