Ampellilja
Posted 968 days
Just going to post outfits here, mostly to remember the colour schemes.

Ampellilja
Posted 968 days
Starting with powder blue and salmon orange for nice pale pastels.

aryllia
Posted 968 days
Eclipse and gold with auburn and cream accents.

Ampellilja
Posted 967 days
Getting some 80s vibes from these colours but after browns and pastels one needs a little purple and maroon to cleanse the pallet.

Ampellilja
Posted 963 days
Blueberry is unfortunately very hard to see against the white background in the forums, but it does look nice against the green in world. Combined with sky blue and yellow it makes for a pretty nice scheme, though for forum/detail visibility some things had to be substituted with mist or frost instead of blueberry.

Ampellilja
Posted 960 days
I tried to make a business casual avatar, and I'm still not entirely happy with it. Still, I like the colours - black and dark stone blue looks formal, a hint of blond/nougat for vintage gold details and a little white where I would have liked a slim blouse (the steam longsleeve shirt unfortunately had much too bulky sleeves).

Ampellilja
Posted 719 days
I've been gone for a long time, without turning my subscription off. Time to spend some luna and play around.
Trying for something spring-y with creamsicle, peridot and ocean. Will try something slightly different with some kind of pale purple instead ocean once I'm done getting acquainted with the items.

Ampellilja
Posted 719 days
Yeah this is definitely a better silhouette, and a slightly improved colour balance.

Ampellilja
Posted 698 days
Alright, after this one it's time to try a new colour scheme I think, this is getting silly.

Ampellilja
Posted 697 days
Red salmon, blue shimmer, red fawn and blue ice.

Ampellilja
Posted 696 days
Very very pink. Starburst, strawberry and a hint of morning.

Ampellilja
Posted 690 days
blue sky, black shadow and various shades of yellow

Ampellilja
Posted 669 days
Purple yellow teal and shimmer

Ampellilja
Posted 668 days
Work in process, trying for a Cyclonus cosplay

Ampellilja
Posted 653 days
I've gone green for the summer. Teal, peridot and gold.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.