Noki
Posted 1500 days
Any anime counts, if before I watched it I thought "this is an anime." I am talking about ones I specifically watched because it is an anime. xD

Another Movie Addict
Posted 1500 days

That makes sense. I'm still going to count Unico, but if I limited it to animes I knew were anime Sailor Moon would be my first.
Noki wrote:...

Baasu
Posted 1500 days
yu yu hakusho and I believe tenchi

Simica
Posted 1500 days
Here lies the ghost of Simica

[padding%=15]
dragon ball for me. and that was what i watched when I was in like kindergarten lol
[/padding]

Her last words 'Tuijp, you are to kind, your kindness has killed me with over joy'

RedVelvetKek
Posted 1499 days

I love Hay Day.

Does Robotech and G-Force: Guardians of Space count as animes? Those were fun to watch.

It is a fantastic farming game.

Danger
Posted 1498 days
Baasu wrote:yu yu hakusho and I believe tenchi

I just rewatched Tenchi Muyo and I nearly flipped at how much I missed it and how badly I adore Ryoko. Her theme song is so boss! :lol: I like her and her mom a lot too, great characters.

Baasu
Posted 1498 days
Ya she was always the coolest one. I got her action figure somewhere.

Pamcakes
Posted 1498 days
Besides Pokemon, it was Inuyasha.

TeaTales
Posted 1498 days
My very first anime I recall watching was Candy Candy cant remember how old I was. But remember I shorly redicovered it at one of my dads old friends place, watching it wih my younger sister. Back then I had absolutely no idea about what anime was.

- TeaTales

Celene
Posted 1495 days
Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is.

Before I knew what Anime was I watched Unico constantly and it drove my mom crazy. I would also count "The Last Unicorn" as one of the first anime I have watched because the art style and the Animation was done in Japan despite it being a western project. Sailor Moon used to come on at 6am when I was getting ready for elementary school and waiting for the bus so that became one of my regular shows. As I grew up I really enjoyed Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Akazukin ChaCha, and other random Anime my older sister would find and bring home.

The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
~Virginia Satir

Another Movie Addict
Posted 1495 days

If we're going to count the Last Unicorn because of it being primarily made in Japan, lol then I'm going to toss Little Nemo: Adventure in Slumberland for the same reason. Also because Miyazaki had a brief hand in the production of that movie. I'm sure my mom got sick of Unico too along with Serendipity which has not aged well.
Celene wrote:...

R0C0C0
Posted 1495 days
actually can't remember if Dragon Ball Z or Pokémon aired first, but I think it was Pokémon (indigo league of course)

Danger
Posted 1495 days
Baasu wrote:Ya she was always the coolest one. I got her action figure somewhere.

I can't not be jealous now
If I want something like that, I'd need to import it from Japan ugh

Alatariel
Posted 1495 days
ωнεη gяαvιтү ғαℓℓs αη∂ εαятн вεcσмεs sкү, ғεαя тнε вεαsт ωιтн נυsт σηε εүε.

Sailor Moon and Pokémon.. but first anime I ever really remember being considered anime and not kids cartoons on tv was Inu Yasha.

Baasu
Posted 1495 days
Danger wrote:...
do you have ps4? they sell it on their market

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.