The Sports Day Event has begun! To get started, talk to any Kogo Ranger. To make it easier Lasof is going to be in Linden, in his normal spot, at all times. In the daytime Prie, and Asil can also help you.
Choose Kogo Battle Event and join a team. Once you're on a team choose Kogo Battle Event again to see who is available to fight. When viewing the people available to fight, the amount of gold, experience, and points you'll earn if you win is listed. All points earned by your team are combined to find the winning team. All participants will get prizes, no matter what place their team ends in. Points you earn can also be spent to buy items from the Sports Day Shop held by Lasof.
- The shop is being updated throughout the day, and will update again next week.
- Spending your points does not take them away from your team.
- Your team score is all points earned, not just those currently on hand.
- Smaller teams will earn bonus points, teams currently earning bonus is indicated when joining a team.
- The bonus points are awarded, until that team is no longer the smallest team. Bonus points apply to the entire team, not just those joining when the bonus is in effect.
If you have any questions or trouble please put in a support ticket and we're happy to help!
All of the Kimono Pieces in the Item Designer have been updated. We're sorry this update did not make it in before the last contest but this will make the easier to use from now on.