jeame nranos
Posted 40 days
jeame nranos wrote:...

jeame nranos
Posted 40 days
thank you vexous

Coralinde
Posted 37 days
Cool! This is super useful - I already learned things!
Alrunes are beasts?!? That's pretty weird, I always thought they were plants. :wahhh: The more you know!
Something I'd like to know, though it's kinda minor, is what foods are needed to breed which kogos. I raised 2 to adulthood to breed them and then... didn't have food of the right type. People wanting to start out may run into that problem? Though less so now that adults can be caught in the wild, I suppose.

Coralinde
Posted 37 days
Wait no, I double-checked - Alrunes are plants. Says so in my kogodex.

Miku Asukito
Posted 37 days
@Coralinde- The Alrunes change to Beast type when they reach adulthood. The types listed under the breeding section goes with their adult form, I believe.

The food required for breeding depends on the element of your male kogo, so if you've got a male Aky you'll need Light food, and so on.
The wiki states this under the guidelines section of the breeding page. :nod:
Then there are some male kogo that require the High Nutrition Food in addition to the food of their element, like the Kitorn or Byakko. I'm not sure on the exact conditions for the High Nutrition Food to be a requirement though.

Vexous
Posted 37 days
indeed the adult form types are listed since that is what you need to breed.
and yep i was super confused about the Alrune - i leveled it to breed with a kibbit but it turned to a beast in it's final form T_T

I can add to the list and include mother / father requirements for each if thats something people want, the nest is related to the type - and since the mother and father must be the same type that will never change, but the food required or the essence needed to enhance stats will change based on what is female and what is male.

Miku Asukito
Posted 37 days
Yeah.. those Alrunes are all-round pretty confusing. -Another thing I had discovered is that the male alrune actually needs 2 Plant Nests instead of food when breeding.. :drop:

It would indeed be pretty handy if those were also added to the wiki. Here's a few notes I had taken some time ago if it will save you a little time:
Spoiler: show
I've got a male and female kibbit now too so I could check the requirements for them when the kogo in my barn finish their jobs, if you need those. :oooh:

Coralinde
Posted 36 days
Wow that's strange! And good to know, thanks! Yeah that chart is very useful.
I'm currently raising a male Fen chick but it's still only level 6 so it'll be a while.
I'm also raising a female Ryu for my male Axi but got discouraged as Ryu is only level 15 and needs to reach 35. :nnnn: So I decided to switch to Fen.
Ah a rare female kibbit! Nice luck in finding one!

Miku Asukito
Posted 36 days
You're welcome. :nod:

I gotcha, Ryu is a real task to evolve. I was also in the process of leveling a female ryu but stopped at level 30 because I got distracted by starring up my male Kibbit and now I'm trying to level him back to 30 at least lol xD
The adult female Kibbits actually aren't as rare as the kittens, according to the kogodex there's 50% of either adult, so it's easier to catch the female adult in the wild. :)

Edit:
Got the Kibbit requirements-
Male Kibbit: Life Food x2 and High Nutrition Food x1
Female Kibbit: Plant Nest x2
(And of course, you also lose your two Kibbits so they're listed as materials as well)

Vexous
Posted 31 days
I accidently turned in my constella while looking at them in the barn..... the one i had stared up too - send help! :qnq:
so sad right now :ugh: i is IDIOT!

But the table is updated for breeding,
only for the requirements that we have our hands on currently tho, will need to level some other genders to get the others :baw:

*cries in the corner* :dead:

Autumn
Posted 31 days
I accidentally turned in my only regular green colour Fen. At least it was low level.

Father Constella needs Dark Food x2 & Super Food x2.
Father Fen needs Life Food x1.
Mother Owprin needs Bird Nest x1
Mother Kitcorn need Beast Nest x1.

Vexous
Posted 31 days
Thats a shame about the Fen, good thing they can be caught now!

Great! thanks Autumn, that leaves us with the dragons, im one level away from a female ryu x male axi pairing :omg:

Autumn
Posted 30 days
I've never seen a Fen in the wild.

My dragon pairing asks for multiple gacha items. I think it's glitched.

Vexous
Posted 30 days
I've caught three so there out there ^_^

Damn O.O
I have a feeling something is wrong with the Alrunes too, the male calling for nests instead of food doesn;t seem like it should be right lol

Vexous
Posted 29 days
Ive put in a Ticket about the ryu/ axi requirments, i dont think thats set up right, also i have mentions the Alrune since fathers are meant to determine food not nests.

Ive added in the newest event and am probably gonna add in the Ranger park very soon to the world Area (added in under Kogo Section of the Wiki - its a new Drop down), will need to update the Kogo table too lol (done)
interesting that Kitorns and kibbits can be found in the park

i cant wait to see this new kogo tho! exciting!

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.