Celestine Amine
Posted 156 days
Mhm. Which might be fun if regular kogo were less rare there and like it was just like an exclusive club lol XD

Vexous
Posted 156 days
I'm hoping that the rest of kogo park will have different common kogo, that would be kool lol

SinfulGaze
Posted 156 days
That would be Really cool!!

Vexous
Posted 151 days
For me to put in later

Still need:
Winter Walkway Light Plans (8 cookies)
Holiday Street Lamp Plans (14 cookies)
Decorated Tree Plans (20 Cookies)
Cardboard Krampus Plans (30 Cookie)

Recently updated:
Added the following items to the event crafting page:
- Santa's Hat
- Tree Costume Top
- Tree Costume Skirt
- Tree Costume Headband
- Tree Costume Gloves
Started inputting the Cherri Quest line with Prie and Lynn (PROFESSOR LYNN sorry) - currently up to "Cherri Blossoms"

Celestine Amine
Posted 151 days
Oh that quest is active now? Woot

Vexous
Posted 151 days
Yep it is, there is a large road block of needing 1mil gold tho, them farm animals gonna come in handy and all those kogo parts XD

also found out the wiki pages have a character limit and i will have to rethink the crafting pages,
Was thinking of setting it out so there is an image icon of each item listed under each level then each level has it's own page... maybe?

Celestine Amine
Posted 151 days
Oh shit o-o I haven’t had that at once since either old days or when they refunded all crafting recipes for buy back

Hmm what do you mean? Can you explain that again a different way? I’m still struggling with my migraine over here

Vexous
Posted 151 days
ummm let em try,

so the wiki pages have a character limit - i can only have so many words on a page, and when updating some of the new crafting recipes i hit that limit which means if more things get added (which im 99% sure they will) i wont be able to keep it all on one page, so best idea i have is to separate it into Levels, have a different page for each level of that craft.

Vexous
Posted 151 days
I started the upgrade on this page - might help to see what i mean lol
http://soliaonline.wikidot.com/professions:construction

赤い蝶
Posted 148 days
When the site first opened there was a promo that you logged in before Halloween and Got the Pumpkin Kitty, I noticed it wasn't on the Promo Page.

I was wondering if you're going to want the quest chains and story or world stuff on the wiki. If its already somewhere I'm sorry because I couldn't find it.

Vexous
Posted 148 days
The quest chains are under each NPC - you can find them under the world info on the main page there is a link to all NPC's, they are already being put in ^_^
If it's easier i can make the drop down for the world area have the NPC list for easier access.
And i believe the pumpkin kitty is on the first halloween event page since you had to log on before halloween to get it,

Celestine Amine
Posted 148 days
Hey, on my end the prism chaser gacha page has no images
None of the items have their rarity icons in my invt so I went there to see and they're MIA there too =.=
is this page WIP?

Vexous
Posted 148 days
Yeah that was around the time Simi Quit the site so i wasn't keeping logs on gachas so i don't exactly know how to fill it out

22 - 35 of that year i dont have info on i can only guess at

side note tho, all the kogo items had there rarities removed so they could be come crafting items (was voted that this would happen) maybe the prism items are kogo items?

Celestine Amine
Posted 148 days
How are they kogo items? o.O so random.... i remember that poll about like the alrune/aky/byakko sets but the prism chaser stuff is like my laurels and the gemmed belt/arms/legs... that was old solia stuff. But now you're making me wonder xD and be so curious if those other sets are coming out soon

on the topic of keeping track--are there things you need from old sets?

Vexous
Posted 148 days
lol i donno, but i suspect that may be what it is,

I think it's just basically what the Ladder items were that i need, with that i can fill out the rest pretty easy by looking up the name of the set in DAC

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.