Miku Asukito
Posted 236 days
Ohhh Thanks for the correction! :mrow:

Duke of Failure
Posted 235 days
Of course, it's not obvious and was just something I picked up though trial and error. It seems like any plant functions like this, though I don't know if every plant requires two cycles before watering to be harvested.

Billiam
Posted 235 days
I'm sorry to say that being able to only water once was due to a bug where the plant wouldn't update properly under certain circumstances.

blackcatichiban
Posted 235 days
That's good to know. Thank you both of you!
(nice to see you too Miku!)

I'm doing turnips now but I'll be starting sunflowers after this turnip batch, I"ll keep in mind your tips.

Duke of Failure
Posted 233 days
Welp, me and this bug stand corrected. Thanks Billiam!

blackcatichiban
Posted 225 days
has watermelon been released for yet or still waiting on that?

hurbird
Posted 225 days
Last I checked we're still waiting on them.

blackcatichiban
Posted 225 days
Alright, Thank you! Thought it might have been released since it's one of the requirements on bingo.

hurbird
Posted 221 days
In case anyone was wondering, watermelon are available now. Gary sells the seeds

blackcatichiban
Posted 221 days
Is there any trick to getting the special crops. For example a purple carrot? Or is it just luck? Will planting carrots just all over increase my chances? Will a higher farmers level help increase my chance at it?

Vexous
Posted 221 days
It seems pretty random, i normally get at least 1 rare crop in a full batch tho, so try planting a full lot of carrots

blackcatichiban
Posted 221 days
I've done that but didn't get one. Guess I'll keep trying. Thanks forbthe help!

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.