Vexous
Posted 81 days
lmao,
Totally fine, happens to the best of us.
Had me worried there so i had to go and make sure lol

AellaBird
Posted 81 days
Hehe. :^_^:
Do you know when the NPCs in Town appear? I seem to miss them a lot, but I know they're definitely not around when it's dark out, and they disappear sometimes during the day as well. :drop:

Edit: Oops, wrong character. x_x

Vexous
Posted 81 days
xD all good, So it will be day time in around 1 hours and 10 mins (from this post) i believe.
Every 6 hours is one full day in game so 3 hours of that will be the day time etc

Aglaea
Posted 79 days
Okie dokie. Thank you. :)

Vexous
Posted 78 days
Not a problem,

The deleting characters should also be fixed ^_^

Aglaea
Posted 77 days
Oh yes, it was fixed. Thank you for putting in that ticket. Sorry that I didn't mention it. :drop:

Do you know what items sell best in the market? I need to sell 5 more items for the Bingo card and the sell back limits keep tripping me up, or I just don't seem to sell even with low prices. .w.

Edit: *nervous giggles* I discovered the button on Towns that sends you to a random land to scavenge and sometimes I end up where someone else is on their own land, and I hope they realize I didn't mean to infringe on their privacy. xwx

Vexous
Posted 77 days
Selling on the market can be alittle difficult but I would maybe try selling a piece of copper for 100gold, most likely will sell that.

Lol yeah you can end up randomly poping in on some one, I'm sure they don't mind tho

Aglaea
Posted 76 days
Alrighty. Thank you, I will try that.
I sure hope so, Vexous. Thanks. :)

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.