Simica
Posted 593 days

We have spent the last few weeks working hard on presenting you, the community, with a new Solia Wiki. Please keep in mind, that there may be some spelling errors, and some information still missing. We will keep this up to date with the latest and current information available to us. We are striving to keep this just as mobile friendly as it is desktop friendly!

If you see any information that is wrong, or you have any images that are missing. Please dont hesitate to post here and inform us!

Please tell us what you think! If we are missing anything that is crucial or even things you think would be nice to have! Any comments and thoughts are welcomed.

Check it out here!

http://soliaonline.wikidot.com
Last edited by Simica on 593 days ago, edited 5 times in total.

Simica
Posted 593 days
Being Worked On:
- Tailor Page
- Tamer Page
- Gacha's that have been missed
- Need to do something about vicky's store
- prie, lasof & will need added to linden npc's - then link from crafting pages to them

What we might work on in the future:
- Item previews for events?

What we arnt doing:
- Designer Items
There is already many in depth guides on Solia that covers this.
It is a very large section. We did think it over very deeply on whether we should add it or not.
We have listed the guides that deal with the system though.
Last edited by Simica on 456 days ago, edited 6 times in total.

Simica
Posted 593 days
Open for Posting!

Vexous
Posted 593 days
*throws confetti*

Only been slaving over this for the last couple of weeks lol, you simsim more then me XD

Simica
Posted 593 days
All Worth IT! I couldnt have done it without your knowledge of the past items and events! Nvm help getting past the PostImg Crisis of 2018 >.>

eliechan
Posted 593 days
This looks damn amaaazing, good job to you both O.O I've already learned loads including pets and levels and which items from certain gachas i seemed to have missed. The banners don't seem to load on mobile but its actually pretty easy to navigate on a phone. So I checked my laptop and it looks even more snazzy xD

Simica
Posted 593 days
Thank you! As for the banner on the front page for mobile... I am unsure how to make it resize and fit on mobile...I will see what I can do to fix the coding on that one!

Simica
Posted 588 days
Updated:
Tamer Info Updated
New Gacha is up as well!

Simica
Posted 582 days
*breaking Rules* >.>

major update coming later today!

Will be updating info on Eggs.
Inputting New NPC's
Inputting Quests and rewards
craftable recipes

Will add more as the event unfolds so make sure to keep checking in!

CM is kwazie
Posted 582 days
I keep forgetting to post here, I usually don't post my thoughts/critism on things.

But anyway, this wiki is awesome! The links are all self-explanatory, the wording for the events sections confuse me a little but that might just be because I haven't been on Solia for long enough to know about it. In any case, it's all nice and simple to view, even with the mobile version, which is nice because most mobile versions of things are bothersome for me to look through. I prefer using a PC for just about everything. All in all, 9/10, because nothing's perfect, but this is pretty close, I think. XD
Last edited by CM is kwazie on 581 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

Simica
Posted 582 days
Could you expand on teh events? I know we are still working on some aspects. anything to better help users! thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that it was good for you. I still have plans on updating links so they better work for finding information!

But if there is something we can do better, I would honestly like to hear what you mean :)

CM is kwazie
Posted 582 days
Oh, sure! Well, "Events & Items" is self-explanatory, but what confused me was the "Promo Events". Although, after clicking it and reading through, one could see the explanation right there on the page... *facepalm* Ugh, I did rush while typing that review, and didn't have enough time to re-read and think over everything I was typing. :nuuu: Just blurted out the first things that came to mind, and now that I'm looking over things again, it all actually makes sense... The Promo Events themselves are described pretty nicely, I'm not sure how much more info you could add. Personally I feel like I needed to experience one of them to fully understand how they work, but the descriptions are fine as they are.

... Is it ok if I edit my post to "all self-explanatory"? :haha: I feel silly now. I shouldn't have rushed that.

Simica
Posted 582 days
Haha it's all good! It happens to the best of us! :3 and if you want to. You can ^_^

Vexous
Posted 581 days
New Gacha added!

and info about the fluff brush and pet fluff has been added to the tamer page

Simica
Posted 581 days
As well as, Most of the Quest info for the event is up as well. Still working on a few more areas

Other updates. Mobile version now shows header images on the home page!
As well as still to come

Recipes in professions and finishing quest update info

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.