Aglaea
Posted 10 days
Do the Mirit Kogo show up the most at nighttime in the Park? I've encountered a few over the last week or so during Solia's day, but this last time during Solia's night I encountered four between lands 2 to 4 and was able to catch three with full tummies. :O

Vexous
Posted 10 days
Im seeing more at night aswell so it may very well be a theory

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 9 days
I can't find any Fen chicks no matter when or where I go in the kogo lands.

TempusBliss
Posted 9 days
I've only ran into one in the wild and one in the park.

Vexous
Posted 9 days
Ive caught quite a lot in the park, and only like one or two outside, defiantly would say more common in the park then out.

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 8 days
Are they more common during day or night? I can't find them in the park at all.

Celestine Amine
Posted 7 days
I have caught all my Fen during the day but I wouldn’t rule out night. That’s just been my experience. I also tend to see them in the later lands like kogo 4 or 5 more often. /shrug/ Just observation.

Vexous
Posted 5 days
There is about to be a big update needed to merge all the crafts lol

super exciting tho!

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
I'm super excited about all the merges and what some of these new pets and what not's are going to be!! :D :D

Vexous
Posted 5 days
And mining and lumberjack! MORE FISH!!!!

**SQUEEES**

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
I know!! That and the Cooking and Tailoring are going to be in one as well so there's a lot more possibilities there too! :D

Vexous
Posted 5 days
they could totally have dessert clothing be a thing in there >.> LOL

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
See I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about that XD

Taming and farming seem like a bit of an interesting match-up, but I'm okay with it because it'll just way boost up my farming xD

Vexous
Posted 5 days
it's gonna be an interesting merge, i'm very curious on how kogo fit in to all the new stuff - if at all or that becomes separate.
since the breeding kogo was a tamer skill but has nothing to do with farming XD

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
Lol that's why I think that's a bit of an odd match xD
I am curious how the new pets are going to be put in and if they're gonna be pet's or kogo XD

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.