Vexous
Posted 5 days
Same, i do wonder if new pets actually means a new type of pet skills, coz that would be epic
Forage was a skill that i personally never got to use i dont think any pet had the skill?
we defiantly need a fetch pet for gold tho to, since you could get everything else for gold XD

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
I would love to get the Forage skill! I used it way before it got locked behind the super high requirements and I loved it.
I'd love a Fetch pet for gold.
I could go on a mini rant about how I feel the kogo move pools need to be a bit more diverse, but they honestly do a decent job and I just would like to be able to use a variety of type of moves per kogo instead of being locked to one type xD

Vexous
Posted 5 days
I have it unlocked i just cant find a pet that has it XD

I use fetch all the time, BEST SKILL EVER.
I dont have to do anything but catch kogo and the little guy picks up enough food to keep himself going LOL

There will be a tone more move cards i'm sure ^_^
I think as we get more kogo come out we will get new cards

SinfulGaze
Posted 5 days
Lol didn't we have a pet that had that skill in the past though? I swear at one point I remember seeing it

Lol fetch is pretty useful, and I enjoy the radar skill too xD
I mean we have a good variety now (aside from the one dark, but that's also kinda a weird element right now xD), it's just the majority of the kogo I have to level up right now can only use Life ones so it gets annoying and a tad more time consuming than normal. I think I'm going to do byakko next so I at least have a bit of variety with my moves (even though it's weak to life but xD)

TempusBliss
Posted 5 days
My team for the last Kogo Battle event was a Byakko, an Aky, an Alrune, and a Kitorn Juvenile. I had the variety for my teams but the highest was a 26.

Vexous
Posted 5 days
Since i tuned in my constella by mistake i have been alittle lazy LMAO
got a little turned off from leveling there :drop:

SinfulGaze
Posted 4 days
My axi is 27 so it's my highest one by far xD
My constella and fen chick are 20 right now, lol
Just working on evolving them all, lol

TempusBliss
Posted 4 days
I've been working on Alrune Juveniles for that donation quest. I've yet to see a wild Alrune roaming in the Park or the surrounding area

SinfulGaze
Posted 4 days
I have yet to see one roam there either, it must have a crazy low odd at showing up.

Celestine Amine
Posted 4 days
Haven’t seen one either but I’m glad the campaign got finished. I was worried there about anyone seeing any or lvling them up to turn in.

Aw man Vex, I’m sorry about that accidental turn in :(

SinfulGaze
Posted 4 days
I'm kinda curious what the next campaign is going to be and excited to see all these changes :)

Vexous
Posted 4 days
It got finished? last i checked it still need 22 adults XD

SinfulGaze
Posted 4 days
I'm assuming? Wasn't it in the last site announcement it was? XD

Vexous
Posted 4 days
I went to check, it still needs 22 adults that's ones not finished,
Not sure what they mean in the announcement...

Celestine Amine
Posted 4 days
Yeah I was going by the announcement lol!! Because as you say in park it still needs 22.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.