TempusBliss
Posted 32 days
I want AFK fishing back but I don't have any more fishing rods to do so.

Vexous
Posted 32 days
Can we buy rods or are they only crafted I forgets,
I had enough fish in my bank to get the skills so I can help get your missing fish if ya need help

Celestine Amine
Posted 32 days
Lol I was just trying to catch em for that too. I’m still shy 2 fish. I actually don’t know if rods can be bought. If so I’d guess Gary has em.

TempusBliss
Posted 32 days
I checked Gary for them. He only has the recipe for them currently. :blank:

Celestine Amine
Posted 32 days
Then I guess not. Boo. :/ too many black Molly’s up in here.

TempusBliss
Posted 32 days
All I need is two Double Tail Betta to unlock AFK fishing.

Celestine Amine
Posted 32 days
I can give you those. I’ll put them up.

Unfortunately I couldn’t get it to accept the Luna option but they’re up for 5mil gold. Just offer something random and lmk what it is.

SinfulGaze
Posted 32 days
I'm trying to get the rare crops atm XD
the only one I haven't managed to grow is the watermelon and potato, but I bought some seed earlier so I'm gonna try again, haha

Vexous
Posted 14 days
Construction is up to date (just need to add in the buy and sell prices of the recipes)

I'm starting on Homemaker now

赤い蝶
Posted 10 days
Maple log is missing from Lumberjack on this page
http://soliaonline.wikidot.com/professions:scavenger

Vexous
Posted 6 days
Ty, updated

also added in the event
http://soliaonline.wikidot.com/summersailorbingo2020

Ampellilja
Posted 6 days
Thank you for adding the bingo card! It makes it so much easier to get a quick overview of the things needed.

Does anyone know where I can get the recipe for Alrune Chubby Plush? Can I catch Whitefish Fry in a pond or do I need river fishing for that? And what are Lumberjack Nodes?

Celestine Amine
Posted 6 days
Hey, the plush is a recipe from Kale’s tailor shop if you’ve a relationship with him. Although The bit about the relationship is a guess since the announcement mentions it and I can’t test without it.

The nodes are these choppable logs you can use on travel maps for the new lumberjack job. Katsu has record for basic axe and pick (miner). I can also sell you an axe if you’d like.

The fish are from the river only. :)

TempusBliss
Posted 6 days
Kale sells it in LInden. You'll have to wait until morning in-game for him to come to town.

Ampellilja
Posted 6 days
Thank you both! I guess choppable logs only appear on special lands or when I've got an axe? I haven't seen anything like that while scavenging, but I've kept myself pretty much exclusively to a list of bookmarked lands for scavenging so I won't have to land on #3 every other time I hit the random land button ^^;

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.