hurbird
Posted 612 days
That is a lot of pet food O.o

Simica
Posted 612 days
lol yes, I just hit level 29 xD so I figured I would add it all up. no skills at 29 though.

gothtini
Posted 609 days
Okay so I'm curious about the radar ability, do they just run to the items like the treasure hunter? Dunno if its just me but that seems kind of like a silly skill unless they actually fetch them because its easy just walking around and clicking on the items..Am I missing something here? I'm level 13 I think so I have bit before I can check it out.

hurbird
Posted 609 days
Good question. I've found radar to be quite useful on mobile or other small screens. When you join a room that has things to scavenge, you will get an icon that looks like this:

it will appear at the edges of the screen so you can see where there's something to pick up. It actually makes it quite a bit faster to scavenge cause you can just go straight to it instead of wandering.
Later at level 27 you are supposed to be able to see what the item is instead of just the ? bubble.

gothtini
Posted 609 days
Ooooh okay, that makes sense, I do everything on a browser so its easy to see all of it. I'll just keep focusing on leveling up to treasure then <3 thanks for answering!

Simica
Posted 605 days
how did you get up to level 54 already!? x.x

King Gaz
Posted 604 days
A note about radar - it seems that when you visit a land with a pet that has radar, it will automatically consume 1 hunger point.

Autumn
Posted 600 days
New heart colour. Image

hurbird
Posted 600 days
Woo! Thank ya ^.^
I have added it to the list

TempusBliss
Posted 599 days
Aw. I thought that I was going to report the pink heart first.

The heart images also have names; the pink one is hapiness7.

CM is kwazie
Posted 582 days
My golden eggs have turned into Brown Eggs. :oooh: I dunno if that's something that just happens over time, or if that's what they changed the chicken's rare item to be.

hurbird
Posted 582 days
I've noticed the same. I think it's a chicken change and not a degrading eggs thing since I am now gathering brown eggs from my chickens instead of gold... I'll change it for now and if it looks like I need to modify it later, I'll do it again.

gothtini
Posted 582 days
They were changed to brown eggs, I got brown eggs today from a chicken and they are used in some of the cooking recipes now.

TempusBliss
Posted 582 days
Pets with the Treasure Hunter ability consume two hunger points when they find a Treasure Chest on a land.

Pets with the Cleaning Duty ability consume a hunger point for each Pet Dropping they find and picks up a maximum of four Pet Droppings per use.

Alchemist's Fire
Posted 427 days
Approximately how often do sheep produce wool? I set mine up with a doghouse and fed it, but haven't seen it produce yet today

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.