Sweet Miss Nicky
Posted 221 days
It's been SO LONG! It definitely sucks to start all over from scratch, but I'm glad to be back. And WOW, there are a lot of new things to explore and get used to. Thanks for the tips, Duke!

Duke of Failure
Posted 220 days
Welcome back! It's hard to have to start over but the new recoloring and layering has made it worth it for me so far.

Sweet Miss Nicky
Posted 220 days
I'm looking forward to playing around with the recoloring some more. If only I had my old inventory and didn't have to scavenge to play. And it's a shame that the forums seem to be so empty these days.

Duke of Failure
Posted 220 days
They're definitely transitioning away from the forums, and it's no where near like it used to be, but especially during events it's been growing little by little again.

If you wanna rebuild an inventory, my suggestion is growing sunflowers, at least until greenhouses are released since I don't know how it will affect farming. But you can net around 900g per plant. I have a hundred and it takes like 10-15 minutes of time twice a day, but I can make around 80-90k/day after taking out the cost of the seeds and watering cans with minimal effort.

Sweet Miss Nicky
Posted 220 days
That's a great tip! Thank you!

Sweet Miss Nicky
Posted 216 days
So... question. How do I get my hands on other wigs? Am I limited to only what is being sold in the market? Same with clothing items. Kale has a very limited selection, but that's it. How else can I find things that I can buy?

Duke of Failure
Posted 216 days
So, there is a special shop (Vickys Salon) that opens a few times a year that has a lot of wigs you can buy with FUNs, and a wig or two are typically in every gatcha, beyond the default and ones sold by users on the market.

You can always click the button in the upper right corner and select "I need help" for quicker answers too, I only come by this thread every couple days rn and the support team will have the most accurate answers <3

Sweet Miss Nicky
Posted 215 days
Perfect. Thanks, Duke!

Vexous
Posted 215 days
Also if you make some alt characters and pick different starter outfits all the items are account bound and can be transfered to your main using your bank - all items are also unisex so all the male starter outfits you can use too. Great way to get more eyes, wigs and mouths when your first starting out.

Wolverine
Posted 185 days
Wait, so, old items are just gone?

I was biiig into item trading for years ._.

Donated lots of money, hoarded a ton of old capsule items, and just managed to log in after like, 4 years absence and saw like, 9 starter items instead of what I remembered :<

Vexous
Posted 184 days
Your not the only one this happened to, it happened to all of us, I'd rather this new site over them just closing the old site and saying bye bye and we have... well nothing.
We all started new and fresh and built our invotory's up again since the site opening.

It's way easier to gain items or even create items here on the new solia. The starter items are just there so you don't have to be nakie to start off with, work at it and play the game and you'll be fancy sooner then you know.
(as as stated in my above post - you can get more starter item sets by creating alts aswell)

Many older items are being re-released with updates (ie being remade by artists) to work with the new site. These are coming out in events, crafting and gacha's so look out for them.

Wolverine
Posted 184 days
I don't know if I'm gonna stick around. Like, beyond feeling let down about my items and contest crowns. Not enjoying the world game, and the forums seem even slower than they used to be.

Thanks very much for the explanation, though.

Vexous
Posted 184 days
I do run alot of events aswell, so if you feel like sticking around there's heaps of items to be won that way too, I try to do in game and forum stuff.
Working on doing something with the dungeon system the Solia Dev's are currently working on - that will be abit of forum fun ^_^

But yeah the forums are alittle slow, sadly thats due to most of the users moving to the world and chating there now, it's always more active around events, with Easter starting soon im sure you will see more activity.

I'm always around so if you need anything your always welcome to hit me up ^_^

bridgechan
Posted 108 days
This site use to have ferrets as pets...and I loved that...now I'm not very inclined to stay sadly. Plus the loss of nearly all my inventory is frustrating.

Mulberry
Posted 54 days
I'm returning after quite a while, although I never really got too into Solia previously - I just used to kind of remember about it and come on for a couple of hours and then forget again for ages. Today I thought I would come back and see what's happening and found a new Solia. I've started the tutorial in the World, but it seems to be at a standstill.

I did the first bit where you are introduced to the pets and fishing rod, then it moved me to my land and 'Jane' told me to put my tent and mailbox down on my land, now I've done this and Jane isn't anywhere to be seen, and there're no NPCs in the town, I can't see anyone called 'Kit' although it says I should speak to him when I try to interact with an animal, and I think the last time any tutorial was viewable it said that I would get a tour of the town but then nothing. The quest for placing my tent and mailbox will not complete or move on, although I've removed and placed them back down twice as well, logged out and logged in and refreshed as well. Is this something known, or would it be best for me to submit a ticket?

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.