Vexous
Posted 127 days
Lol yeah, most of mine are last years event items

blackcatichiban
Posted 126 days
Just to clarify the bunny and Easter items scavenger hunt it has to be in someone's world or someone wearing such as yourself in the world?

Vexous
Posted 126 days
Yes, you will be using the selfie system so it can only be used in game on someone's world :)

Celestine Amine
Posted 126 days
This actually seems really fun Vex. I might not just observe but hunt some things > 3 > So the bunny hunt in world, you'll be asking for certain bunny items? Not just take photos with bunny things, yea?

Vexous
Posted 126 days
Yep correct there's a lot of avatar items in this one so you will ether need to be wearing it or find someone wearing it

Celestine Amine
Posted 125 days
Neat idea, love that you’re incorporating the selfie system. :3

Miku Asukito
Posted 125 days
This sounds like it will be a lot of fun! I may submit a character for the Catch the Bunny game soon. :omg:
Just to confirm though, for the Guess the bunny game, will the avatars you're using be from the characters in the thread in the roleplaying forum or just avatars found anywhere the site? Also, can I send the selfies for the Find The Bunny scavenger game via PM too or do I need to post them on the sign post? :ofcourse:

Vexous
Posted 125 days
The guess the bunny will be any after on the site, I have started saving a few hehe

You can pm if you like, posting is also fine

Miku Asukito
Posted 125 days
Ohhh Then I guess I should start paying more attention to people's avis! :lol:

Goodie I usually like to find all the items I can then send it in so I don't want to crowd the sign post. :nuhhuh:

blackcatichiban
Posted 124 days
Since the easter event will probably bring some new items will those be part of your event or only things that come up when you search bunny or easter? I don't know how quickly the items might be added to the system to be searched for since it's been a while since I've been around to for an event and since this does start on the 23rd they most likely will be in the system. I'm just curious if you will count them or only do old bunny/easter items.

Vexous
Posted 124 days
If I'm able to include them I may try, will really just have to wait and see ^.^

Wolverine
Posted 123 days
Happy Easter!

Vexous
Posted 123 days
Happy Easter everyone ♡♡♡♡

blackcatichiban
Posted 123 days
Happy Easter!

Elina
Posted 123 days
Happy Easter!

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.