Case
Posted 485 days
The new roleplaying system has a battle! And you can already play it in threads like this. What is coming though, is you will now be able to make entire dungeons! You can preview the dungeon in my topic.

The DM sees the entire dungeon and knows where the players have been. The players only see the places they have traveled near. As you can see below, the Dungeon Master knows exactly what is up ahead while the players have not been to that tile so they see a "?".

DM View
Player View.

Right now there are very few enemies, so we need to get a bunch more so you all have the ability to setup dungeons with whatever feel you want.

Vexous was nice enough to license a bunch of maps for everyone to use, but we need enemies to put on those maps.

All you have to do is make sets of avatars. Bandits, Merchants, Futuristic Space Pirates and anything you might want to make a story up with for enemies.

Aglaea
Posted 485 days
Man, that map looks super cool. xD

Okay, so these are avatars I made for Vexous' Halloween event, but I don't think she would mind. Not all of these might count as enemies, but I think they're worth a look.

I might come up with a story idea, but nothing is coming to me at the moment. All the different monsters should inspire someone. o~o

Edit: I deleted most of the white background images, they're all saved to my laptop though, so no worries.
The edits with transparent backgrounds are in my next post after Vexous'.
Edit 2: They're all done now!
Spoiler: show
Vampires
Image Image Image Image

Demons
Image Image Image

Werewolf / Harpy / Succubus / Satyr / Banshee / Siren / Nymph
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Witches / Voodoo Wizard
Image Image Image

Zombies
Image Image Image

Ghosts
Image Image Image

Aliens
Image Image Image Image

Angels / Fallen Angel
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Aglaea on 466 days ago, edited 2 times in total.

Vexous
Posted 485 days
Stuff ive made:
(all have transparent bg's to make it easier)

Bandits
ImageImageImageImageImage

Barbarians

Demons

Mythical Creatures

Ninjas
ImageImageImage

Aliens
ImageImageImage

Merchants
ImageImageImageImage

Aglaea
Posted 476 days
I've been working on and off on removing the white background from these avatars and fiddling around making new ones. I'm so glad they can be saved transparent from the Dream Avatar Creator now. I'm working on remaking the ones with too many transparent bits that don't come out well (or too much white that the Gimp editor can't distinguish between), though I forget the names of the items so that's slowing the process down. xwx You can tell which ones I remade, because the portrait button tends to save them in the opposite direction of the screenshots (which face to the left). xP I have 9 more that need to be remade.
Vampires
Image Image Image

Demons
Image Image Image

Werewolf / Harpy / Succubus / Satyr / Banshee / Siren / Nymph
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Witches / Voodoo Wizard
Image Image

Zombies
Image Image

Aliens
Image Image Image Image

Angels / Fallen Angel
Image Image

And some new ones.
I call these the too good to be trues. Some sort of queen who lures you to your doom, and an innocent looking girl who has things up her sleeves as well.
Image Image

I was thinking that these could be merchants, or just quest givers if the need arises. The blonde could definitely be a crooked captain.
Image Image
Last edited by Aglaea on 446 days ago, edited 2 times in total.

Aglaea
Posted 466 days
Woohoo! I finished remaking them all now. :D
Vampire

Tooth Fairy

Voodoo Wizard

Zombie

Ghosts
Image Image Image

Angels
Image Image

Aglaea
Posted 450 days
Here are a bunch more new ones. :) I have a few with and without props because the umbrellas might add or detract from the plot, and the tiara could be a plot twist if someone's interested in it. I'm hoping most of these could be used as just friendly NPCs, though there are plenty of ways someone could spin them into villains if they've got enough inspiration. xD
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.