hurbird
Posted 268 days
Heyy all. So I tried my hand at breeding Kogo a bit. I could only do one since I had made a nest forever ago and am not high enough level yet to make more but I am working on remedying that situation XP

The thing I made scares me a little.

I mixed a Byakko (F) with Alrune (M). Pretty sure Silver wasn't the best color for his accent because he has nightmare eyes.

Anyone else have any really freaky looking Kogo? Any really pretty ones?

Share your Kogo pics with me!!

赤い蝶
Posted 268 days
Lol I like him, looks a bit alien.
I sell my eggs so I don't have any except the one I hatched for a Bingo Requirement. I think it was an Alrune and Byakko

SinfulGaze
Posted 268 days
Lol those are cute! The Alrune reminds me of Bunniculla in a way xD
I've only hatched one egg and it was just two owprin so xD

Vexous
Posted 267 days
I want the werid combos!
they look so kool!

here all mine, nothing to interesting lol

hurbird
Posted 267 days
Awe they're super cute though! I hope to try my luck at more once I get a couple more levels. I think I have the mats to build at least a couple nests.

I saw a really pretty one on someone's land the other day. Like a nice purple and green? I was hoping to get lucky and get something super cute. But nightmare bunny is perfectly fine to me too.

赤い蝶
Posted 267 days
SinfulGaze wrote:...
Did it come out with a normal looking Owprin or did it mix up using the same colors?

SinfulGaze
Posted 267 days
赤い蝶 wrote:...
Nope, just a normal owprin, lol

TempusBliss
Posted 266 days
I've wanted to breed a Kitorn with an Aky or a Constella but I have to wait to make a bed and get the Super Food for it.

hurbird
Posted 265 days
Oh, I would like a pretty Kitorn or Constella. Could end up with some interesting colors I think.

Coralinde
Posted 165 days
I've been making a bunch of hybrids! They mostly go brown, but sometimes there's some neat colours.
Nightmare bun is great I approve lol

hurbird
Posted 165 days
Oh, I have been so slacking on the hybrid making. Lately I've been spending a bit of time trying to level up some alrunes so I can breed some. Also been trying to help finish the alrune donation thingy.
I am really hoping for a nice pretty byakko or something when I try again.

My last attempt netted me with this little girl Image
Looks like green and silver are my hybrid colors lol. She's kinda pretty so I've taken to using her for the byakko on my team. Planning on giving her a star up soon.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.