Paeonia
Posted 127 days
Is there something I have to /do/ in order to register uses of Radar for the Advent Calendar today? Radar is a passive ability, so I think the game is having issues registering 'uses'.
I mean, I'm getting enough mistletoe without it, but am I missing something? I can't poke at it in the Bunny menu; there's no button! Does it require the upgraded Radar?

ALSO, while y'all are here; It's registering that I've completed Dec 7th's, too, but I didn't have the chance to claim it the other day; do I have to complete today's in order to access it? CAN I access it, or did I miss it? Again, it's fruitcake, not any of the Advent items, so it's not like I need it, but it'd be nice.

TempusBliss
Posted 127 days
Are you walking around with your Bunny to other lands and are you using the Bunny you buy from Kit's Furry Fiesta? My Christmas Goat didn't count for the pet cleaning quest but the regular Goat from her shop did. As for the other issue, you may want to send in a support ticket.

Paeonia
Posted 127 days
Ohhhh...maybe that's it? It's the Moon Festival Bunny. That sucks >_> I was land-hopping, not just wandering outside Linden, so that could very well be the issue. Hm.

And to clarify for Dec 7th's before I put in a support ticket; I didn't actually complete it THAT DAY, but when I was Cleaning up this morning I got a notification that I'd "completed an Advent Task", and that's the only one it could have referred to, which is why I'm a tad puzzled.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.