Lyrae
Posted 577 days
Hi,

I have been really enjoying Solia but I completely forgot about bingo until the latest one began, so I have only just started actively completing the tasks to unlock the prizes this time. One of the squares on the row for the sleeves wants me to Participate in 1 Pet Contest - I think this means the contest where you hand a pet to Gary to enter it into the contest?

I've done that anyway (although my cow is literally brand new and whatnot) but do I have to wait until the contest is over before it registers that I entered it to cross off the bingo square? (Or am I completely wrong and it doesn't mean this type of contest?) Thanks! :^_^:

Mevneriel
Posted 577 days
From the looks if it we have to wait until the contest is completed before bingo registers it.

Lyrae
Posted 577 days
Mevneriel wrote:...

Thanks, I was suspicious that I had entered the wrong contest haha. I know my topic isn't about this but, I don't suppose you would know the answer to something else (don't want to go overboard on making a new topic for every question) - I've been taking some quests from the board - and one of them is from Kale - 'Owprin destroying my garden'. It says to capture some Owprin to thin their numbers but the quest items needed are 6 Owprin Cheek Feathers. I thought it meant capture the kogo baby Owprins but I don't get items for that and I have no idea what to do :drop:

hurbird
Posted 577 days
Lyrae,
To get the cheek feathers you have to go into your barn and click 'turn in' and turn in Owprin to get feathers. This will consume the Owprin so make sure you don't turn in one you wish to keep.

Also, If you enter a ticket for future questions, site staff can help to answer any questions you may have. Any and all questions are welcome. :mrow:

Lyrae
Posted 577 days
hurbird wrote:...

Thanks for your help! I didn't want to bother them with too many random questions in tickets, so I thought I would ask on the forums instead but that's fine I can do so :^_^:

赤い蝶
Posted 576 days
I put in a ticket asking about that square yesterday, they said it happens when you pick up your animal. Gotta wait till Saturday. :butwhy:

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.