TempusBliss
Posted 661 days
You can equip the Kibbit Egg as a tool in your hand slot. I've been walking around with it to see what it does.

Mevneriel
Posted 661 days
Vexous wrote:...
I am ready when you are.

SinfulGaze
Posted 661 days
Lol I know you can hold it, but I wanna know what to do to hatch it xD

Celestine Amine
Posted 660 days
Don’t you have to hold it and visit lands to hatch it? Didn’t the blog say something about land visits and hatching?
https://solia.online/forum/topic.php?p= ... p-24667844
last bullet pt

SinfulGaze
Posted 659 days
I guess I completely missed that one xD

赤い蝶
Posted 659 days
Any Luck hatching it?
I'm still working on that poop square. :witty:

SinfulGaze
Posted 659 days
Yeah it hatched but had glitched out, Billiam's fixed it though :)

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 658 days
I bought 5 extra chickens just to make poop. I'm almost out of birdseed. I wish making it didn't take so long on mobile.

SinfulGaze
Posted 658 days
It took a while still on a laptop xD;

Autumn
Posted 654 days
My level 7 Chicken didn't become a White Chicken so I guess you can't always win at level 7.

赤い蝶
Posted 654 days
:nnnn: I'm sorry.
I've fixed the info.

赤い蝶
Posted 643 days
Updated for Zane and Kitty, it's a cute, short little quest line that's easy to do. Just remember to send the party fireworks to your inventory to do Kitty's part since they're a tool they end up in your land inventory at first.

赤い蝶
Posted 636 days
Dekkard filled in the recipe information and fixed the ones that were wrong, so they're all accurate now!

赤い蝶
Posted 622 days
I've updated the list for the new limited time quests. They're pretty straightforward, but keep an eye on these 2,
The fishing quest MUST be done with a fishing rod. Bait does not work.
There is a possible shortcut to the market quest by finding a friend and buying each others stuff. That might be considered cheating though so I'm not encouraging it. Just be aware if you choose to do it, it might be considered cheating and I don't know what would happen.

Zane and Kitty are still in town last I checked, so I have no idea when their event ends.

Mevneriel
Posted 617 days
Quick question. How are you guys getting eggs? Whenever I click on the husbandry tab it says to buy with an unsupported currency.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.