eliechan
Posted 617 days
Do you mean in Tamer? Are you 2 star level already? I'm only 1 star lvl42.

赤い蝶
Posted 617 days
Mevneriel wrote:...
Do you mean Kibbit Eggs? You get one from the Bingo Card.

I haven't tried the husbandry yet, it looks like its a 2 star skill. I think you need the food and bedding recipes from Lasof to make the pieces because his shop says something to do with breeding. I'm guessing what you need lines up to the element and type of the kogo. Or maybe its options for looks, I'm not sure. If not, I haven't found any use for that food he sells. And to make the stuff he sells you need things that are the kogo materials specific to their types/elements not themselves.

Celestine Amine
Posted 615 days
@.@ would you believe guys I'm still trying for this dang pup? I'm only now able to invest time to fish at a stretch =/

赤い蝶
Posted 615 days
Do you want it for the bingo card, or are you just looking for one? I have an extra if you just want one.

On the upside, there's a gacha play up for fishing right now too.

Celestine Amine
Posted 615 days
Aw, thanks. I just want to finally finish my bingo T^T
What do you mean a gacha for fishing? Just figured it out. I never even saw the reward for that event task xD Cool. I'm 10 off. Should just go complete that

Coralinde
Posted 610 days
I have 3 shark puppies now on my land for petting if anyone still is interested. :) Took me over a month to catch any but then I got 3 all at once.

赤い蝶
Posted 607 days
I've updated with as much as I've completed so far of the new quests. Not sure if I'm missing anything.

赤い蝶
Posted 605 days
I've gotten all the info for the Obon event that I can find. If anyone finds anything else please let me know so it can be added.

Mevneriel
Posted 602 days
Does anyone have an extra aky fang for the obon festival quests? It doesn’t seem to matter how many I catch, I never get the fangs when I turn them in.

Celestine Amine
Posted 601 days
I’ve got you covered in my thread hun. :)

赤い蝶
Posted 592 days
I think all of these events are done now. Hope everyone finished them up!

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.