Misty
Posted 151 days
I don't know if this is an flash error, etc but I'm unable to get the town to load for me.. if anyone knows any ideas to fix this, please let me know.

赤い蝶
Posted 150 days
Probably open up a ticket. Its not flash as far as I'm aware. Have you tried ctrl+f5?

Angel Spirit Girl
Posted 138 days
I am trying to submit a ticket myself, but can not get it to post.

PS : I hope they give us another week on doing the bingo items. 10 brown eggs is super hard. I even tried getting three more chickens, but that does not seem to help because we are only allowed 5 pet houses.

Angel Spirit Girl
Posted 137 days
I am still having this problem an entire day later. Is anyone else having this problem?

I can not get into Towns, Invo, or Market. I can not even send a ticket about this problem.

I sure hope we get another week for doing the bingo. Please extend the bingo.

I was trying to finish it this weekend --- that is the parts of it that can be done. (Getting 10 brown eggs in such a short time is like a big lottery win.) However, that is impossible now due to the bug.

赤い蝶
Posted 137 days
It only took me 3 days to get the brown eggs. I saw that square really late and just changed all my doghouses to chickens/turkeys and whatever I had that could lay eggs.

I'm able to get in, what are you playing on? That might be causing it, I'll put in a ticket for you and link them here.

Angel Spirit Girl
Posted 137 days
I'm on a windows 10 computer.

I try to turn off anything that might block the site, but am confused.

Thanks for the help.

Angel Spirit Girl
Posted 137 days
It has something to do with the new gatcha I think. I seem to recall this trouble starting right after I played it. Just a short bit ago I was finally able to get into towns, etc again and started doing my tasks. Then I played the new again, and now I have the same problem again. This is so frustrating when I am trying to get the bingo done.

PS : Never mind. I am back in again.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.