Lyrae
Posted 579 days
I was just wondering if there was anywhere we can find wigs other than the marketplace to buy them from other users? I really don't like my starter wig but I can't find any NPC shops or anything where I can save up gold to purchase new hair from. I'm guessing the ones on the market are rare/valuable wigs as the majority are listed for Luna, but I didn't want to spend around £25 to change my hair, so just wondering if there are any other options at the moment. :^_^: Thanks for any info! (I know things are being worked on at the moment and things are in Beta, but just thought I would check)

赤い蝶
Posted 579 days
You can get them for FUN, the currency you get for doing quests and for logging in.
The shop comes around whenever Vicky is in town. He is not right now.

A trick you can use to get more hairs to start though is to make more characters - pick different outfits with each one. Then send them to your bank and you can give them to your main.

Lyrae
Posted 579 days
赤い蝶 wrote:...

Thank you very much! :^_^:

赤い蝶
Posted 579 days
Oh just in case, you make new characters on the same account not multiple accounts. Just click your name in the top right and then click the characters name to have the menu drop open to make new ones or manage the ones you have.

Lyrae
Posted 579 days

Thank you, Yeah I'd made another character before, as I wanted a different name than my default one from my old account, but hadn't thought of getting different hair from them. Looking forward to the FUNs shop as I have been doing a lot of daily/weekly things, so I hope it comes around soon! Thanks again.

赤い蝶
Posted 579 days
The Fun shop is huge, you'll want to save up as much FUNS as you can. Its got a lot of body pieces, mouth, nose, eyes, brows, wigs, and some stuff like markings I think. Bigger things seem to cost more FUN - Brows and noses being cheapest and wigs most expensive.
Last time it came round I spent like 60k FUN. :mrow:

Lyrae
Posted 579 days

Haha wow, I was here thinking I must have saved up loads by now but probably not that much! I hope I've saved enough by the time it comes round then :omg:

Lyrae
Posted 579 days
Oh by the way, is there any way to see your FUN balance before the shop comes at all? Just curious as to how much I have earned so far. I guess it won't make a difference, but just wondered :^_^:

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 579 days
The top right should have a little person (shoulders up) silhouette in a circle. There should be a triangle pointing down next to it. If you click it you'll be able to see how much gold/luna/funs

Lyrae
Posted 577 days
LadyCopperFoxx wrote:...

Aaand I'm not sure how I missed that... :lol:

Thank you!

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.