Dev log update time!
We're all still very hard at work on the update. So many new things have been made/updated.Updates you can see nowInventory Expansion Items
Ways to increase your inventory size will release today.Item Designer
Registration and Body pages completely remade.
- Complete redesign and a recipe added.
- Issues fixed with avatar creation that caused transparency issues.
- Many item issues fixed with the release of the new avatar animations.
- You can now have scars, tattoos and certain races have special racial markings. As well as the ability to recolor these markings.
- You are able to preview your current outfit before choosing your body changes.
- System was made significantly faster and more responsive.
- You are able to recolor your starting outfit in the registration editor
Notices of new message
- Doing a 10 pull guarantees at least a rare item!
- Complete redesign in and out of game.
If you have the world open in another tab, it will flash and let you know you have a unseen message waiting.What's been made but waiting for the updateIn World Emotes
Type any of these below and you are able to change your avatars facial expression temporarily.
You may also type an emote and text at the same time. "/surprise This tastes amazing!" and both will happen at the same time. Many more facial expressions will be added after the update.Farming
- Complete remake
- There are now 5 types of Plants. Some that take as little as 30 seconds to grow and trees that take 40 waterings. (You'll be able to grow your own fruiting trees!)
- All Farming now happens inside your greenhouse.
- Water Crops are now a thing, you'll have an area in your greenhouse after the update to plant crops like Water chestnuts, Rice and Cranberries.
- You will use a hoe to till the soil before planting.
- Fertilizer can be used every time you water to grow plants faster.
- Auto Watering - NPCs or Kogos can water your plants for you if they like you enough or you entice them to do so.
- Fishing has been made smoother.
- Fish now have variable difficulty
- Weekly fishing tiers. - The more you fish this week the better the fish you catch will get. It also increases the chances of rare fish.
- Fishing will use bait.
- AFK fishing - Fish while you're not there, auto catches fish for you and whenever you return you collect them.
- Kogos fully work in world.
- Animated battle pets that can also do quests for gold/items or train for experience and stats.
- Kogo Breeding! Breed 2 kogo to get an egg that will show what colors the new kogo will be. Breeding gives you the chance to get a new and different colored kogo.
- Battle Skills - these are special skills they use in battle and can transfer to offspring. (Not ready yet)
- Kogo Evolutions and stages, this is still in the works.
- Kogos can follow you like normal pets
NPC Relationships, Full Tutorial & Story
- You will be able to see your active tool in your hand as your walking around.
- Cosmetic tools are also available. (Like umbrellas) which allow you to upgrade your style even more!
- Watering Cans, Hoe, Fishing Pole, Umbrella, and much much more.
Alfred will come by much more often to pick up your sale box.Market Job
- Jean will explain what's going on here and walk you through a number of things.
- NPCs can bring you gifts as well as form relationships with you.
- NPCs remember what you tell them and actions you take.
- You can gift NPCs outfits and you can select which outfit you want them to wear on your land.
- NPCs move into your land.
- NPCs can use the same facial expressions you can (see above)
- Discount Skill - get a discount on shop prices.
- Overcharge Skill - Get a bonus on sell box prices.
- Estimated Price when listing an item.
- Possible market redesign
- More market listing slots
- All tasks are things that give you gold, items, luna or Gacha tickets!
- Weekly Tasks - Tasks you complete once a week.
- Daily Tasks
- Contests/Campaigns - Helps you track your campaign progress
If you are building/cooking/etc... you will get a notice letting you know that it has finished.Selfies
- Take a picture in game.
- Decorate your favorite pictures and share them with your friends!What we're still building
- Tutorial mentioned above.
- some NPC interactions.
- Parts of the farming update.
- Kogo Breeding
- NPCs wearing outfits you gift them.
- When an NPC moves in you select which house they move into.
- Estimated Item prices for market.
- Katsu upgrading your greenhouse and house sizes.
- Kogo Training, Evolutions and Quests.
- Game interface redesign: Like much of the rest of the site we want to make the game much prettier. We're working hard on making the whole site nice.
- Inventory Redesign
- Gacha decorations when you pull an item.
- Lobby Dances! You can sit in world and your character can dance!
- Kogo Barn: Interior and Exterior. (Barn upgrading will come after the update)
- Town Design: The design of the main town for the start of the game.What else?
Countless admin editors have been made as well as many unmentioned features. If you're interested in what we're doing let us know or follow us on twitter
Axi Dragon - https://twitter.com/CaseSolia/status/10 ... 1032464384
Preview of a stocked fishing pond - https://twitter.com/CaseSolia/status/10 ... 2493736961
Selfies - https://twitter.com/CaseSolia/status/10 ... 0169445376
Selfie Decorator - https://twitter.com/SoliaOnline/status/ ... 5530598405
NPCs moving in - https://twitter.com/CaseSolia/status/10 ... 6593098752
Facial Expressions - https://twitter.com/CaseSolia/status/10 ... 2827975680