TheDreadedMartian
Posted 966 days
Just looking for any signs of life during the re-vamp of the site. I use to be on solia often but its been a..few years.

Simica
Posted 966 days
there are many of us around :) often in worlds ^.^

Cucumber Dip
Posted 965 days
Often found in World's, but hi! Still alive!

hurbird
Posted 965 days
I think most of us live in world. ^.^ I know I do.

赤い蝶
Posted 965 days
Looks like when you posted this would have been the middle of the night for me. Your time zone will matter but people are around still, mostly in world though. Forums don't move much.

Tranquil River
Posted 965 days
*waves*
I've been busy with making a few things in real life so I was inactive for a couple days, but I'm usually on.
Like what most people have already said, most people are usually hanging out in the Worlds.
And time zones also sort of have an effect on who is on and when.

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 964 days
I can't/won't use worlds so I'll be in my threads the rare times I'm on. You can stop by my thread in the exchange and chat.

Cucumber Dip
Posted 964 days
The time of day definitely effects who is on too.

Nice avatar LadyCopperFox!

Mevneriel
Posted 962 days
Ello. I am still here, I just tend to lurk around on the worlds and such.

LadyCopperFoxx
Posted 962 days
Cucumber Dip wrote:...

Thank you! I know it was the previous one, but I got this wig and had to use it.

MoonlightRiku
Posted 949 days
Hi i'm new. Literally just started today lol. So yeah I guess there are some people around here.

LupaPrinceRomulus
Posted 653 days
TheDreadedMartian wrote:...

It's an honor to meet you too.
We just joined recently so we haven't met before.

赤い蝶
Posted 653 days
LupaPrinceRomulus wrote:...

Why not make a thread? Or come say hi in town. I'm usually there when I'm browsing Youtube or other things so I might not see it right away but I'll see you. If its early though I might be at work.

A Solian has contributed 1 post since you started viewing this topic. Click here to view it.