Today is the last day for the Undead Wedding. Tonight it will be replaced by the new Angelic Wish Gacha so be sure to get any last plays in before tonight!
The Angelic Wish Feather Rain on tonight's Gacha is a World Tool. When equipped as a tool you'll have feathers rain on you when you hold still.
For anyone still debating on getting a sub this month, the Tier 2 and up Monthly Item is the Spirit Guide Bunny.
Our Avatar of the Month winner for November is Autumn.
Trick or Treating ended last night, but you can still turn in candy with Delia for the next 7 days. Make sure to spend any leftovers before then. Alice will still hang around at night until the Kitorn event is over.
Arev and Elieth are visiting town. Belinda has gone home and the pair are hanging out where her Faceoff stage once was. Talk to Arev to get started Turkey Hunting or to turn in feathers.
To Turkey Hunt:
- First, if you do not already have a Turkey Trap talk to Arev and to his Trapper Keeper Quest.
- Once you have a Turkey Trap place it on your land.
- Once per hour 1-2 Turkeys may appear on any land which has a Turkey Trap placed. (One possible in the trap and one possible running around.)
- If one is in the trap click the trap to release it and receive a feather. If one is wandering, hunt it by clicking to aim, then clicking again to shoot. It happens automatically, you do not need a special tool and the aim/shoot works just like a net shooter.
- Each Turkey is worth 1 feather, if you see the gold feathered turkey its worth 10 feathers!
- You can Spend your Turkey Feathers in Arev's Thanksgiving Shop.