« Return to Jobs
Being creative is one of the core values of Solia.
You will work with the art team, and occasionally the development team, to help bring the world of Solia to life. You do not need a formal education for this position. We are only looking for creative, smart people that can match our style. This job is commission based, that way you're paid for every hour you work. Here at Solia, we value experience and ability over a formal education.
- Check in with your team to let them know how things are going.
- Follow the artist process used by Solia. Concept Sketches -> Detailed Sketch -> Flat Color -> Completed Piece
- The ability to match the Solia style.
- Take feedback for your work and make changes when necessary.
- Come up with creative designs for clothing and land items.
- Work around timing constraints, such as gacha releases, feature releases, site events and holidays.
- The ability to create avatar and in-game items.
Please include a link to an online gallery of your work with your application.