« Return to Jobs
Being creative is one of the core values of Solia.
This position is mostly a solitary writing position. As a Scenario Writer on Solia, you will be given your own character(s) to write for. You will be able to design nearly all elements of a character: how they look & dress, their back story, favorite and hated gifts, their relationships with other NPCs, and what requirements they have for moving into a person's town, as well as marriage. No formal education or experience is required for this position. The entry level Scenario Writer position is an unpaid position, however if your characters become successful, that will change. Here at Solia, we value experience and ability over a formal education.
Let people fall in love with your characters.
- Come up with creative story ideas to help expand the Solia universe.
- Work within the canon of the Solia universe.
- Use existing Solia tools to sculpt your character(s).
- Take feedback for your work and make changes when necessary.
- Work around timing constraints, such as gacha releases, feature releases, site events and holidays.
- The ability to create avatar and in-game items.
- The ability to sketch your character designs.