« Return to Jobs
Being creative is one of the core values of Solia.
This position is mostly a solitary writing position. As a Scenario Writer on Solia, you will come up with a story as well as dialog and submit it. If you only want to write a single story, that is fine. You may write at your own pace and turn in things whenever you desire.
You will be given your own character(s) to write for. You will be able to design nearly all elements of a character: how they look & dress, their back story, favorite and hated gifts, their relationships with other NPCs, and what requirements they have for moving into a person's town, as well as marriage. You are not required to do all of those things, they are just available to you. You may simply write a story and we will empliment it into Solia.
No formal education or experience is required for this position. The entry level Scenario Writer position is an unpaid position, however if your story or characters become successful, that will change. Here at Solia, we value experience and ability over a formal education.
Let people fall in love with your characters.
- Come up with creative story ideas to help expand the Solia universe.
- Work within the canon of the Solia universe.
- Use existing Solia tools to sculpt your character(s).
- Take feedback for your work and make changes when necessary.
- Work around timing constraints, such as gacha releases, feature releases, site events and holidays.
- The ability to create avatar and in-game items.
- The ability to sketch your character designs.